Our Crude Oil Pipelines & Services business includes approximately 5,418 miles of onshore crude oil pipelines, storage, terminals, and crude oil marketing activities. Our pipeline systems gather and transport crude oil primarily to refineries, centralized storage terminals and connecting pipelines in Oklahoma, New Mexico and Texas.
Our crude oil marketing activities generate revenues from the sale and delivery of crude oil obtained from producers or on the open market. These sales contracts generally settle with the physical delivery of crude oil to customers.
|Crude Oil Pipelines|
|Description of Asset||Ownership Interest||Miles||Function|
|Seaway Crude Pipeline system (1)||50% (2)||1,273||Transport crude from Cushing, OK and supplies crude oil |
to the Gulf Coast region.
|Red River System (1)||100%||1,156||Transports crude oil from North Texas to southern Oklahoma |
for delivery to two local refineries or pipeline interconnects for
further transportation to Cushing, OK.
|West Texas System (1)||100%||935||Connects crude oil gathering systems in West Texas |
and southeast New Mexico to our terminal in Midland, TX.
|South Texas System (1)||100%||709||Transports crude oil from an origination point in |
South Texas to the Houston area.
|Basin Pipeline (1)||13% (3)||519||Transports crude oil from the Permian Basin in West |
Texas and southern New Mexico to the Cushing hub.
|EFS Midstream System||100%||450||Provides condensate gathering and processing services as well as gathering, treating and compression services for natural gas in the Eagle Ford Shale|
|Eagle Ford Crude Oil Pipeline System||50% (4)||376||Transports crude oil and condensate for producers in South Texas.|
|Crude Oil Terminals|
|Description of Asset||Ownership Interest||Useable Storage Capacity (MMBbls)||Function|
|Houston Ship Channel Terminal||100%||21.4||Provides crude oil storage, pumpover and trade documentation services.|
|ECHO Terminal||Various (3)||7.4||Provides crude oil storage, pumpover and trade documentation services.|
|Cushing Terminal||100%||3.3||Provides crude oil storage, pumpover and trade documentation services.|
|Beaumont Marine West Crude Oil Terminal||100%||2.2||Provides crude oil storage, pumpover and trade documentation services.|
|Midland Terminal||100%||1.9||Provides crude oil storage, pumpover and trade documentation services.|
|Morgan's Point Terminal||100%||0.3||Provides crude oil storage, pumpover and trade documentation services.|
- Transportation services provided by these liquids pipelines are regulated by governmental agencies.
- Our ownership interest in this pipeline is held indirectly through our equity method investment in Seaway Crude Pipeline Company.
- We proportionately consolidate our undivided interest in the Basin Pipeline.
- Our ownership interest in the Eagle Ford Crude Oil Pipeline System is held indirectly through our equity method investment in Eagle Ford Pipeline LLC.
- We own 100% of 15 tanks at our ECHO terminal having a combined capacity of 6.4 MMBbls. Seaway owns two tanks at our ECHO terminal having a combined capacity of 1.0 MMBbls, of which we have an indirect 50% ownership interest through our equity method investment in Seaway.
For more information on the assets, please refer to the most recent Form 10-K or Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and other SEC filings.